Friday, July 9, 2010

Two Already?!



It seems like just a moment ago, we were here... just meeting for the first time.  Well, of course, I'd known you for nine months before this moment.  But looking into those eyes, it felt like the entire world stood still for just a moment and it was just you and me.
But, just like with your big brothers and sister,  time moved quickly and soon we were celebrating your first birthday.  You were such a big boy with your cake and your birthday shirt.


I was so proud of you.  And I still am.  First teeth.  First steps.  First words.  There have been so many firsts this past year.  I'm so proud to be your momma.


Happy Birthday CJ Monkeypants.  Mommy loves you more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Lovely photos. I love the endearing way you write to your children. something they will treasure dearly. Katie.

    ReplyDelete